UKGI has entered into a new partnership arrangement with MMA Insurance as part of its offering to its members. UKGI members will be able to gain direct access to MMA's full range of products, with fast-track agency applications and dedicated helplines for commercial and household products. MMA will also offer UKGI members bespoke training events designed to increase brokers' technical and product knowledge.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results