The Moorhouse Group has released a range of new full cycle EDI products for Misys users. Having recently acquired Shakespeare Underwriting, Moorhouse has developed the products with Misys with the intention of extending its broker-to-broker distribution. Lyndon Wood, ceo, Moorhouse, said: "Our non-standard motor product catering for young drivers with claims and convictions has generated a great deal of interest and we expect to see the same for other lines as awareness increases."
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups