The Moorhouse Group has released a range of new full cycle EDI products for Misys users. Having recently acquired Shakespeare Underwriting, Moorhouse has developed the products with Misys with the intention of extending its broker-to-broker distribution. Lyndon Wood, ceo, Moorhouse, said: "Our non-standard motor product catering for young drivers with claims and convictions has generated a great deal of interest and we expect to see the same for other lines as awareness increases."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018