The Moorhouse Group has released a range of new full cycle EDI products for Misys users. Having recently acquired Shakespeare Underwriting, Moorhouse has developed the products with Misys with the intention of extending its broker-to-broker distribution. Lyndon Wood, ceo, Moorhouse, said: "Our non-standard motor product catering for young drivers with claims and convictions has generated a great deal of interest and we expect to see the same for other lines as awareness increases."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016