Arista Insurance is set to roll out more products, following its decision to make its online trading platform available to all independent UK brokers.
The underwriter said it would be adding retail, office and commercial vehicle cover to its range, with hotels and pub products to be rolled out later in the year. Products that are already live on the platform include trades', professionals' and property owners'.
Arista also confirmed it would be embarking on a direct marketing campaign to increase
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints