Towergate Underwriting Group's chairman and chief executive, PeterCullum, predicted another 20% expansion for his firm in the coming year asthe specialist insurance provider reported a fifth year of growth.
Towergate's expected premium income in the year to December 31, 2002 wasup 20% to £205m, and unaudited operating profits rose by more than 30% to£12m.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016