Towergate Underwriting Group's chairman and chief executive, PeterCullum, predicted another 20% expansion for his firm in the coming year asthe specialist insurance provider reported a fifth year of growth.
Towergate's expected premium income in the year to December 31, 2002 wasup 20% to £205m, and unaudited operating profits rose by more than 30% to£12m.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018