Towergate Underwriting Group's chairman and chief executive, PeterCullum, predicted another 20% expansion for his firm in the coming year asthe specialist insurance provider reported a fifth year of growth.
Towergate's expected premium income in the year to December 31, 2002 wasup 20% to £205m, and unaudited operating profits rose by more than 30% to£12m.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges