Brit Insurance has said its full-year results will be "significantly higher" than the £32m current market consensus after it netted £54m through currency differences. However, Brit hiked its loss estimates for Hurricanes Ike and Gustav to $112m from $98m. The company said it expected a full-year return of 0.16%, with a £21.3m return in the fourth quarter.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years