Insurecom has announced one year of revenue growth. The company achieved a 41% revenue increase to £3.70m from £2.62m the previous year. Profit before tax totalled £350,000 against a loss of £4.74m in 2005. Insurecom launched its large broker flagship solution, agencyPlus, at the end of the fourth quarter in 2006, which required debt-free investment during the previous two years. Furthermore, the company became the first zero carbon footprint insurance software house in 2006.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand