North-west-based broker Bollington has reconfirmed its strategy to be the largest niche and affinity intermediary in the UK by outlining its targets in both retail and wholesale business.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, chairman Paul Moors said: "Our strategy is based on winning clients and market share by account-managed, telephone and internet sales. We will also acquire where appropriate, but not for reasons of merely increasing gross written premiums unlike other models."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years