North-west-based broker Bollington has reconfirmed its strategy to be the largest niche and affinity intermediary in the UK by outlining its targets in both retail and wholesale business.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, chairman Paul Moors said: "Our strategy is based on winning clients and market share by account-managed, telephone and internet sales. We will also acquire where appropriate, but not for reasons of merely increasing gross written premiums unlike other models."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall