North-west-based broker Bollington has reconfirmed its strategy to be the largest niche and affinity intermediary in the UK by outlining its targets in both retail and wholesale business.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, chairman Paul Moors said: "Our strategy is based on winning clients and market share by account-managed, telephone and internet sales. We will also acquire where appropriate, but not for reasons of merely increasing gross written premiums unlike other models."
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal