Zurich has embarked upon a major re-structuring of its UK general insurance division, creating four market-facing roles in its broker, commercial direct, retail and partnerships divisions. The changes will take effect from 1 January.
David Smith will cover the broker division, with responsibility for all commercial and personal business transacted via intermediaries.
Rob Allison will be responsible for commercial direct, taking care of all direct commercial business. Mark Searles will combine
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups