Zurich has embarked upon a major re-structuring of its UK general insurance division, creating four market-facing roles in its broker, commercial direct, retail and partnerships divisions. The changes will take effect from 1 January.
David Smith will cover the broker division, with responsibility for all commercial and personal business transacted via intermediaries.
Rob Allison will be responsible for commercial direct, taking care of all direct commercial business. Mark Searles will combine
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017