Zurich has embarked upon a major re-structuring of its UK general insurance division, creating four market-facing roles in its broker, commercial direct, retail and partnerships divisions. The changes will take effect from 1 January.
David Smith will cover the broker division, with responsibility for all commercial and personal business transacted via intermediaries.
Rob Allison will be responsible for commercial direct, taking care of all direct commercial business. Mark Searles will combine
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018