Brit Insurance has joined G6, the group of Lloyd's managing agents working together to modernise the market. The insurer has worked closely with G6 members in the past on several of its initiatives, including electronic trading, the wordings repository and claims management systems. Brit is also involved in the Market Reform Group, Ri3k and electronic hubs and electronic claims initiatives.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m