Product provider JD Concepts has introduced a policy to the market aimed specifically at expatriates - including their friends and family - living in the UK and abroad.
The new product, Kinsure, will supply cover for emergency travel back to the UK or to relatives living abroad, as well as the necessary accommodation and travel arrangements upon arrival.
The policy targets the personal and the commercial lines markets. Although currently only available online, JD Concepts director Jeremy Coll
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years