Product provider JD Concepts has introduced a policy to the market aimed specifically at expatriates - including their friends and family - living in the UK and abroad.
The new product, Kinsure, will supply cover for emergency travel back to the UK or to relatives living abroad, as well as the necessary accommodation and travel arrangements upon arrival.
The policy targets the personal and the commercial lines markets. Although currently only available online, JD Concepts director Jeremy Coll
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m