Royal & SunAlliance (RSA) is planning to create four new trading units focused on the retail, leisure, manufacturing and public services sectors during 2008.
The insurer will also be rolling out at a local level with the creation of regional trading floors, which it said would allow brokers easy access to underwriters in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon and London.
Jon Woodman, trading director of broker at RSA, said: "Next year will mark an important stage in RSA's future, as we
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups