Royal & SunAlliance (RSA) is planning to create four new trading units focused on the retail, leisure, manufacturing and public services sectors during 2008.
The insurer will also be rolling out at a local level with the creation of regional trading floors, which it said would allow brokers easy access to underwriters in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon and London.
Jon Woodman, trading director of broker at RSA, said: "Next year will mark an important stage in RSA's future, as we
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack