Royal & Sun Alliance's (RSA) Partner and Access brokers are to be given access to dedicated teams of underwriters after the success of a previous initiative with its top Energy brokers.
In the middle of last year the insurer made changes to its Enterprise model as brokers were commenting that it had lost its personal touch with them. Enterprise was built on a virtual model with 300 underwriters but this meant that brokers had to deal with different underwriters every time they called. The new
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017