Insurance brokers see little hope of improved market conditions in the next 12 months and are still struggling with the bureaucracy that goes hand-in-hand with regulation, according to an exclusive Insurance Age broker market survey.
The hundreds of brokers who responded to the survey also saw no let up in the seemingly endless stream of acquisitions and mergers and believe that the days of small, independent brokers are numbered.
The results from the survey indicated that, although regulation
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand