New Malden-basedinsurance and financial services intermediary, the Clear Group, has acquired fellow London broker, Burgess Potter & Co.
It is the largest acquisition Clear has made and means that, after five years in business, it now handles over £19m in gross written premiums.
Burgess Potter, based in Streatham, South-west London, has been in business for 25 years and specialises in small to medium-sized business, high net worth home insurance and contingency.
Commenting on the acquisition, ma
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal