New Malden-basedinsurance and financial services intermediary, the Clear Group, has acquired fellow London broker, Burgess Potter & Co.
It is the largest acquisition Clear has made and means that, after five years in business, it now handles over £19m in gross written premiums.
Burgess Potter, based in Streatham, South-west London, has been in business for 25 years and specialises in small to medium-sized business, high net worth home insurance and contingency.
Commenting on the acquisition, ma
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall