Alliance & Leicester has entered the car insurance market, with a pledge that it will beat any renewal quote by £10. Motor insurance is the first of several stand-alone insurance products the bank will be offering in partnership with Equity Insurance. Nathan Barber-Kebby, insurance manager at Alliance & Leicester, said: "We are challenging the players in the market, who may rely on customer apathy, to retain business rather than delivering great value."
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business