PI Direct (PID), through the creation of a new holding company, has announced it is merging with Saturn Professional Risks. The holding company is jointly owned by the management of both companies along with new investors Penta Capital. Although both Saturn and PID will continue to operate independently of each other, the new group is now effectively the largest specialist PI underwriting agency in the UK with combined gross written premium of £55m.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products