PI Direct (PID), through the creation of a new holding company, has announced it is merging with Saturn Professional Risks. The holding company is jointly owned by the management of both companies along with new investors Penta Capital. Although both Saturn and PID will continue to operate independently of each other, the new group is now effectively the largest specialist PI underwriting agency in the UK with combined gross written premium of £55m.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal