PI Direct (PID), through the creation of a new holding company, has announced it is merging with Saturn Professional Risks. The holding company is jointly owned by the management of both companies along with new investors Penta Capital. Although both Saturn and PID will continue to operate independently of each other, the new group is now effectively the largest specialist PI underwriting agency in the UK with combined gross written premium of £55m.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m