Quinn Direct has signed up 20,000 customers to its motor insurance since its launch in the UK in February this year. The Irish insurer said it is currently gaining around 1,000 motor customers a week, with half taking out policies online. Quinn focuses on first time and inexperienced drivers.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData