Quinn Direct has signed up 20,000 customers to its motor insurance since its launch in the UK in February this year. The Irish insurer said it is currently gaining around 1,000 motor customers a week, with half taking out policies online. Quinn focuses on first time and inexperienced drivers.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK