Broker Direct has appointed Murray Gorman as head of sales. Murray has 10 years' experience of the insurance industry, mainly in sales and business development. He has worked across the UK for brokers, wholesalers and Norwich Union, where he held a number of roles including e-broking branch manager, sales team manager and business consultancy manager. Murray will take over from Anne Williams, who has been made general manager of partnerships at OurNetwork.
Sara Berry has been recruited by Broker2
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017