APC Underwriting has unveiled the first of its new products for 2008, with the launch of a commercial property owner's scheme on QuoteMac, its broker online trading platform. The product has been designed for single properties and portfolios, and will include a range of cover as standard with a variety of optional extensions. The product will cover more than 200 trades, including religious and unoccupied properties.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016