APC Underwriting has unveiled the first of its new products for 2008, with the launch of a commercial property owner's scheme on QuoteMac, its broker online trading platform. The product has been designed for single properties and portfolios, and will include a range of cover as standard with a variety of optional extensions. The product will cover more than 200 trades, including religious and unoccupied properties.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData