The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has cancelled Xsavi's permission for failing to conduct its business in compliance with proper standards and for having inadequate financial resources.
The FSA said it was is the first enforcement cancellation on conduct of business grounds taken against a general insurance firm since it took over the regulation of general insurance in January last year.
Between 1 and 25 February 2005, Xsavi claimed to be acting as agent for an insurer and to have
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK