UIA, a specialist insurer to the not-for-profit sector, has announcedit will be offering a range of insurance services to charities wishing togenerate new revenue streams.
Charities can, in partnership with UIA, offer their supporters tailoredand branded general insurance products, including household, travel andmotor policies.
Each policy taken out will attract a donation for the charity involved.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti