Howden, the broking arm of the Hyper-ion Insurance Group, has launched Howden Special Risks, a global wholesale broking division for small to medium-sized brokers.
The division will act as a volume business enterprise, specialising in developing and creating schemes and facilities for clients with mass policies. Available products will fall under four main headings: property, product enhancement, business continuity, personal accident and travel.
Howden Special Risks' new managing director is
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall