Over 75 intermediaries attended the recent insur-E.office User Group meeting in Coventry to shape th...
Over 75 intermediaries attended the recent insur-E.office User Group meeting in Coventry to shape the formation of the proposed group and voice their opinions on the future development of the software. To date, 81 intermediaries have put forward their names for nomination as active participants in the regional groups, the first of which will be held later this month. Paul Scanlon, marketing manager of insurE-com, said the company would be liaising closely with regional committee members to finalise details of the group.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints