The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is aiming to make insurance more accessible in the coming year, citing the importance for individuals and businesses to receive professional advice when selecting coverage.
Insurance availability has been named the overarching theme of Biba's 2009 manifesto, which will be disseminated among its members, government offices and the press.
This will be the second year that the association has produced a manifesto, which it called the most "structured
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports