The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is aiming to make insurance more accessible in the coming year, citing the importance for individuals and businesses to receive professional advice when selecting coverage.
Insurance availability has been named the overarching theme of Biba's 2009 manifesto, which will be disseminated among its members, government offices and the press.
This will be the second year that the association has produced a manifesto, which it called the most "structured
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018