Independent broker Moorhouse has added an office product to Xbroker, its online broker quotation platform. The new product, underwritten by Norwich Union, will target consultants, architects, surveyors, solicitors, estate agents and accountants. It will provide up to £10m of cover for employers' liability and £2m for public and product liability, in addition to £25,000 for business interruption. With a panel of 12 insurers, Xbroker now provides access to 16 products to more than 3,500 brokers.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019