Independent broker Moorhouse has added an office product to Xbroker, its online broker quotation platform. The new product, underwritten by Norwich Union, will target consultants, architects, surveyors, solicitors, estate agents and accountants. It will provide up to £10m of cover for employers' liability and £2m for public and product liability, in addition to £25,000 for business interruption. With a panel of 12 insurers, Xbroker now provides access to 16 products to more than 3,500 brokers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future