Broker insurer, MMA has moved to quash brokers' fears in the market place that it is to be sold.
During a recent visit to the UK, Jean-Claude Seys, chairman and chief executive officer of the leading French Mutual Group, MMA-MAAF stressed his commitment to the personal lines intermediary channel in the UK and pointed to a strong future for MMA.
"At a time of much comment around the future of the intermediary channel for personal lines insurance, it is opportune for the parent company to clarif
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five