Broker insurer, MMA has moved to quash brokers' fears in the market place that it is to be sold.
During a recent visit to the UK, Jean-Claude Seys, chairman and chief executive officer of the leading French Mutual Group, MMA-MAAF stressed his commitment to the personal lines intermediary channel in the UK and pointed to a strong future for MMA.
"At a time of much comment around the future of the intermediary channel for personal lines insurance, it is opportune for the parent company to clarif
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud