Perkins Slade has adopted Sirius to run its 90-user core broking business. The West Midlands broker, which specialises in sports insurance, said it transfered to Sirius partly because of its enhancements like ProductBuilder to support niche schemes. David Slade, Perkins Slade ceo explained: "We believe that the implementation of the Sirius solution will give us the opportunity to improve our productivity and business management capabilities and ultimately provide a higher level of client ser
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData