The board of Cobra Holdings has acquired four businesses, comprising three insurance broking entities - Giles (Alton), JK Lee, GDK Insurance Services and an underwriting agency County Insurance Services Schemes.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK