Brit Insurance has made a £7m investment in Xbridge, giving the insurer a 38% interest in the business. Xbridge is an online insurance and finance technology platform specialising in owner-managed business. Its flagship brand, Simply Business, enables business owners to compare multiple business insurance quotes online and then buy. Brit is already a major partner in Xbridge, which has generated significant revenues since March 2007.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five