Brit Insurance has made a £7m investment in Xbridge, giving the insurer a 38% interest in the business. Xbridge is an online insurance and finance technology platform specialising in owner-managed business. Its flagship brand, Simply Business, enables business owners to compare multiple business insurance quotes online and then buy. Brit is already a major partner in Xbridge, which has generated significant revenues since March 2007.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017