Brit Insurance has made a £7m investment in Xbridge, giving the insurer a 38% interest in the business. Xbridge is an online insurance and finance technology platform specialising in owner-managed business. Its flagship brand, Simply Business, enables business owners to compare multiple business insurance quotes online and then buy. Brit is already a major partner in Xbridge, which has generated significant revenues since March 2007.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products