More than a quarter of UK companies still do not have a disaster recovery plan in place, according to the 2008 Information Security Breaches Survey (ISBS). The survey, which was carried out by a consortium led by PricewaterhouseCoopers, was conducted on behalf of the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform. It found that 15% of companies did not take their back-ups off-site, despite the fact that 92% considered disaster recovery planning an important driver of their IT
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products