MMA Insurance will target the household and small commercial markets for growth in 2004 as it attempts to consolidate on recent moves to refocus its distribution channel away from individual, smaller brokers.
Derek Plummer, marketing and underwriting director, MMA said the insurer expected growth of around 10%, with the real "double digit" growth coming mainly from those two lines of business.
Mr Plummer said for the remainder of 2004 MMA would concentrate on building upon recent efforts to gr
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched