MMA Insurance will target the household and small commercial markets for growth in 2004 as it attempts to consolidate on recent moves to refocus its distribution channel away from individual, smaller brokers.
Derek Plummer, marketing and underwriting director, MMA said the insurer expected growth of around 10%, with the real "double digit" growth coming mainly from those two lines of business.
Mr Plummer said for the remainder of 2004 MMA would concentrate on building upon recent efforts to gr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints