Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) has completed its aggregator U-turn by entering into an agreement to feature its products on Confused.com.
The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt and Tesco Insurance featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director at Confused.com, said: "We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018