Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) has completed its aggregator U-turn by entering into an agreement to feature its products on Confused.com.
The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt and Tesco Insurance featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director at Confused.com, said: "We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of communi
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product