Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) has completed its aggregator U-turn by entering into an agreement to feature its products on Confused.com.
The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt and Tesco Insurance featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director at Confused.com, said: "We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of communi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?