This week, Jessica Pothering reviews the lead broking news headlines: Fortis Insurance reports a strong market position; Biba negotiates a special FSA fee payment scheme for members; Zurich releases its financial results; and ex-Allianz commercial manager starts a new business for brokers.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK