This week, Jessica Pothering reviews the lead broking news headlines: Fortis Insurance reports a strong market position; Biba negotiates a special FSA fee payment scheme for members; Zurich releases its financial results; and ex-Allianz commercial manager starts a new business for brokers.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal