Access to these enhanced centres is exclusively available to Brit Insurance’s broker partners. They offer internet access and refreshments, and are designed to be comfortable, informal areas where brokers can meet with underwriters and clients, or simply catch up with paperwork.
Initially available in Brit Insurance’s Leeds, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham offices, they will be rolled out across the rest of its UK network in 2007/8.
Brit Insurance’s said its regional underwriting offices
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years