Access to these enhanced centres is exclusively available to Brit Insurance’s broker partners. They offer internet access and refreshments, and are designed to be comfortable, informal areas where brokers can meet with underwriters and clients, or simply catch up with paperwork.
Initially available in Brit Insurance’s Leeds, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham offices, they will be rolled out across the rest of its UK network in 2007/8.
Brit Insurance’s said its regional underwriting offices
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports