The new alliance will be called Marsh ProBroker and be led by Bruce Fertnig. The panel for Marsh ProBroker will be a mix of existing well known insurers and new entrants seeking growth in the SME sector. Marsh has claimed that all have good credit ratings though the insurer names have not yet been released.
Marsh conducted extensive research late last year in order to determine how it could bring its relationships with insurers and its capabilities in product development to bear in the SME sector
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products