The new alliance will be called Marsh ProBroker and be led by Bruce Fertnig. The panel for Marsh ProBroker will be a mix of existing well known insurers and new entrants seeking growth in the SME sector. Marsh has claimed that all have good credit ratings though the insurer names have not yet been released.
Marsh conducted extensive research late last year in order to determine how it could bring its relationships with insurers and its capabilities in product development to bear in the SME sector
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April