The Company's Independent non executive Director, Harry Towers, announced his decision to retire from the Board of Perkins Slade effective 31/12/08.
He will be replaced in this role by Ron Forrest, the former Perkins Slade non executive chairman.
Mr Slade commented; "Nick Tamblyn richly deserves his promotion. In his five years with the
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board