The Company's Independent non executive Director, Harry Towers, announced his decision to retire from the Board of Perkins Slade effective 31/12/08.
He will be replaced in this role by Ron Forrest, the former Perkins Slade non executive chairman.
Mr Slade commented; "Nick Tamblyn richly deserves his promotion. In his five years with the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK