On November 6th, 2006, Andrew Macpherson, Regional Development Underwriter at the Bristol offices of QBE, will embark on a grueling four day 333km race across the Ténéré Desert in the Southern Sahara.
This little known race is the Trans 333 and is in its eight year. 70 participants from all over the world will convene in Niger on November 6th for the non-stop race which will see them cross the Ténéré desert to the finish line in Agadez. To qualify as having completed the race, participants m
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April