Philip Alexander, audit partner and head of the firm’s insurance practice, said; “The JDS and its successor the AADB perform a valuable function in ensuring that auditors are accountable for any lapse in professional standards, particularly in cases of public concern. The audit of general insurers is particularly complex and we are always keen to share our experience and understanding of this challenging industry. We are particularly pleased that we were able to bring clarity to this difficu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData