Quinn Direct will now include roadside assistance automatically in all its private motor insurance policies. The new service commenced in September 2007 for all policy renewals and new business.
Customers will benefit from breakdown cover at the roadside and at home whilst in the UK or Northern Ireland with 24 hour access to Europ Assistance’s network of approved recovery agents.
Quinn Direct was established in 1996 and is now the second largest motor insurer in Ireland, offering a full rang
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints