Quinn Direct will now include roadside assistance automatically in all its private motor insurance policies. The new service commenced in September 2007 for all policy renewals and new business.
Customers will benefit from breakdown cover at the roadside and at home whilst in the UK or Northern Ireland with 24 hour access to Europ Assistance’s network of approved recovery agents.
Quinn Direct was established in 1996 and is now the second largest motor insurer in Ireland, offering a full rang
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product