The new venture will offer larger, established non-insurance and insurance brands a complete package allowing them to sell own-brand commercial insurance products to existing SME customers.
These include an own-brand call centre and website featuring full quote and buy functions. Proactive web and telemarketing support is also included to mine existing customer bases and actively generate leads.
Moorhouse Brands, which will operate as a trading subsidiary of the Moorhouse Group, is currently
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018