The new venture will offer larger, established non-insurance and insurance brands a complete package allowing them to sell own-brand commercial insurance products to existing SME customers.
These include an own-brand call centre and website featuring full quote and buy functions. Proactive web and telemarketing support is also included to mine existing customer bases and actively generate leads.
Moorhouse Brands, which will operate as a trading subsidiary of the Moorhouse Group, is currently
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall