The partnership, which is expected to generate £1.8m in gross written premiums in the first year, will see the insurer underwrite risks within their small business product range.
The arrangement will take effect from February 1, 2009 and follows the success of the Allianz small business team in acquiring major deals throughout the last year.
Jason Howes, small business development manager, Allianz Commercial, said: "We are delighted that Towergate have selected us as the company able to provide th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData