The partnership, which is expected to generate £1.8m in gross written premiums in the first year, will see the insurer underwrite risks within their small business product range.
The arrangement will take effect from February 1, 2009 and follows the success of the Allianz small business team in acquiring major deals throughout the last year.
Jason Howes, small business development manager, Allianz Commercial, said: "We are delighted that Towergate have selected us as the company able to provide th
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall