Both took up their positions at the beginning of March and will report to Andy Fitzgerald, Brit’s Scotland and Northern Ireland regional manager.
Mr Murphy has joined from Royal and SunAlliance in Belfast, where he has worked for 15 years. He has experience in a range of commercial classes, with particular focus on underwriting property and package business for the Northern Ireland market. Mr Burgess has joined Brit after 21 years at Zurich, also in Belfast, 15 of which were spent handling
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products