Andy Lucia, Lee Saunders and Gregory Irgin join Oxygen’s Professional Risks team headed by Andrew Wallin and will focus, primarily, on building Oxygen’s PI wholesale business.
The team will work closely with regional intermediaries to develop new facilities and establish new trading partnerships. They will also work on new business development for the company’s professional risk practice.
Andy Lucia joined Oxygen from Lloyd’s broker, Houlder Insurance Services where he was responsible for ne
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017