Eric Galbraith, Biba chief executive, said: “Within Biba, including our London Market Brokers’ Committee (LMBC) and our General Insurance Brokers’ Committee (GIBC), there are no policy differences on our approach to any issue.
“Specifically, on commission disclosure, Biba and its LMBC has worked and continue to work together on a market solution in relation to the Financial Services Authority’s discussion paper.
“Our position has remained unchanged over the last three years. We believe that
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019