Eric Galbraith, Biba chief executive, said: “Within Biba, including our London Market Brokers’ Committee (LMBC) and our General Insurance Brokers’ Committee (GIBC), there are no policy differences on our approach to any issue.
“Specifically, on commission disclosure, Biba and its LMBC has worked and continue to work together on a market solution in relation to the Financial Services Authority’s discussion paper.
“Our position has remained unchanged over the last three years. We believe that
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business