The business also has its own portfolio of clients to whom it offers traditional insurance broking services.
CCV chief executive Tim Johnson commented: “Through our completed acquisitions CCV has built a strong portfolio of clients in the property owners’ field, and it is an area we expect to grow further.
"The opportunity to invest in MARAS could not be passed up as it reinforces our commitment to this market and expands the range of products we are able to offer our clients.”
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall