The business also has its own portfolio of clients to whom it offers traditional insurance broking services.
CCV chief executive Tim Johnson commented: “Through our completed acquisitions CCV has built a strong portfolio of clients in the property owners’ field, and it is an area we expect to grow further.
"The opportunity to invest in MARAS could not be passed up as it reinforces our commitment to this market and expands the range of products we are able to offer our clients.”
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal