The move, set out by the Government in last week's pre-budget report, will bring the projects forward the 2009/10 from 2010/11.
The final approval for the projects will be determined in February 2009, following the necessary feasibility studies and planning applications. The extra £20m will provide a significant boost to the economy, helping to create jobs and investment in critical infrastructure.
Schemes that have been given the provisional go-ahead to commence work in 2009/10 include:A comprehe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges