The court ruled Sharon Coleman suffered discrimination by association after she claimed her employer called her “lazy” for wanting to take time off to care for her son, who suffers from hearing and respiratory problems. She eventually resigned from her job at the London law firm, later filing a claim of constructive dismissal and disability discrimination.
David Vine, Allianz Legal Protection, said; “Firms that fall foul of discrimination law face unlimited fines plus incalculable damage to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017