The policies will all be available via the umbrella brand 'Direct Line for Business', and have been developed for small businesses operating in a number of sectors.
The products are a natural extension to the existing Direct Line product range and are aimed at sole traders and partnerships owned by individuals who also manage their business.
Key features of the new products are as follows:Tradesman Insurance. This will cover self employed individuals or small companies working in the 'trade
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley