The policies will all be available via the umbrella brand 'Direct Line for Business', and have been developed for small businesses operating in a number of sectors.
The products are a natural extension to the existing Direct Line product range and are aimed at sole traders and partnerships owned by individuals who also manage their business.
Key features of the new products are as follows:Tradesman Insurance. This will cover self employed individuals or small companies working in the 'trade
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData