With an annual gross written premium of around £25m and a team of over 60 staff, the company provides services for a range of business sectors including logistics and transportation, construction and house building, property owners and general commercial and media.
Peter Blanc, managing director of FMW will become regional managing director of Oval's Eastern region and both Peter Blanc and cooksheppardpinhey’ s Peter Bradbeer will continue to head up their offices respectively.
Peter Blanc s
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future