The acquisitions consist of Insurance Connections, Mobilers Insurance Services, The Caterers Club and Sandwell Commercial Insurance. With a combined gross written premium in excess of £9m, these businesses will now trade from one location in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Former managing director, Dennis Andrews, has agreed to act as a consultant, assisting the group with business development until his planned retirement in 2009.
Complementing Markerstudy’s existing retail presence in the priva
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups