The acquisitions consist of Insurance Connections, Mobilers Insurance Services, The Caterers Club and Sandwell Commercial Insurance. With a combined gross written premium in excess of £9m, these businesses will now trade from one location in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Former managing director, Dennis Andrews, has agreed to act as a consultant, assisting the group with business development until his planned retirement in 2009.
Complementing Markerstudy’s existing retail presence in the priva
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product