The acquisitions consist of Insurance Connections, Mobilers Insurance Services, The Caterers Club and Sandwell Commercial Insurance. With a combined gross written premium in excess of £9m, these businesses will now trade from one location in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
Former managing director, Dennis Andrews, has agreed to act as a consultant, assisting the group with business development until his planned retirement in 2009.
Complementing Markerstudy’s existing retail presence in the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018